My job here is to connect users with Safari extensions and their developers as painlessly as possible. As a result, it’s my goal to post every extension submitted here. To make sure that that results in a good experience for the readers of this blog, I’m setting some very basic rules in place….
Such a cool idea. Love to grow this in my kitchen and put some mint and herbs in.
Sarah Palin 2012 bumper sticker (Found at http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com)
$$$ YOU WANT MONEY? I WANT ART! $$$
$$$ THE STARS HAVE ALIGNED FOR US TONIGHT! $$$
(i will also burn you a DVD full of EVERYTHING from lapfoxtrax.com in MP3 format and mail it to you okay)
so i’m putting together an Adraen EP / album / whatever and i want some rad art in an effort to support a rad artist that i might not even know of and to give squeedge a break, i’m opening my arms and asking you to make a cover (YES YOU (maybe?))
YOUR JOB AS THE COVER ARTIST is to create an image of Adraen! i dunno what, that’s up to you! you have complete creative control - within reason. HERE COME THE REQUIREMENTS:
- submitted image should be a complete piece (not just adraen hovering in a single-color space (unless that’s part of the design intention - i can tell when it is so don’t try to BS around it hahaha))!
- submitted image should be square, at least 1000x1000 pixels - 2000x2000 preferred.
- no text on the image! don’t worry about leaving space for text either.
- submitted image must be in PNG, TIFF, or BMP format
- submitted image must not have signature / other watermark
- submitted image should not be of explicit nature (not too explicit anyways)
that’s it! here are the regulations:
- you retain full rights to the image with the exception of selling prints / shirts / other reproducible media
- you will not receive royalties for album sales (no seriously i sell abums at the cost of 50cents per song don’t even try to pull this with me)
- you grant me the right to use the image on the website bundled with the album digitally, as well as on physical releases if that happens (unlikely, but you never know). i am not permitted to sell the art on its own as prints, shirts, etc.
- i am granted commercial use of only the winning entry.
- you MUST HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT to enter!
sound good? i’d like to think so! hopefully! WHERE DO YOU SEND YOUR COOL RAD AMAZING ART??????
STEP ONE: upload your art to http://www.sendspace.com
STEP TWO: send the link to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject COVER ART CONTEST and include your name to be credited under, website link if you want it to be on the album’s page, and your e-mail address
entries are due by AUGUST 1st! anything recieved on August 1st is perfectly valid, but after that is a no-go! by AUGUST 5th i’ll have picked out the winner (which is not judged on quality, technical aspects, etc, but how much i love it; you don’t have to be the best artist ever, i just have to love what you put together!). i’ll contact the winner via email to arrange payment and get a mailing address for the data DVD.
okay. that’s it. go. make something super cool.
also reblog if you want so more artists see this unless you are TRULY GREEDY.
You may or may not be aware of the The Rowling Project which is a giant project that has been ongoing for almost a year in dedication to Jo. The aim of the project is to bring as much love and support together to show Jo how much we care for her on her birthday this…
Brittany: I just don’t want to die.
Sue: You don’t climb in that cannon, and that routine will be all “boom boom,” and no “pow.” And that, Brittany, is so 2000 and late. Here’s your consent form. And as you ponder your decision, I ask that you remember that that cannon has two little baby twin cannons at home, and one more on the way. And if you refuse to sign this, well, those little baby cannons might just go hungry.
Brittany: Baby cannons?
Sue: And the mama cannon has fibromyalgia, so she can’t work. Do you want us to win, or don’t you?
Brittany: How many M’s are there in the letter “R”?
Sue: Make an “X.”
If you’re going to go down, you might as well blame it on an imaginary animal like Twitter did with their infamous Fail Whale. I’ve taken the liberty of creating this animal for you:
Please use it.
Please oh please.
Update: Tumblr used the TumblBeasts! Check it out :D
#PJ20 and Mt Rainier.